As always, I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk. Hit the link to check her out!
- Learned how to invert in Pole class!
- Discovering the best way to deal with the stress of shopping at Wal-Mart is to put in your headphones and dance your way through the store. The cart also works as a good prop.
|Except I have my clothes on...|
- Having a mid week holiday. Yeah, it's optimal for those to fall on a Friday, but I don't mind having my work week in two day increments.
- Because of the holiday I was able to spend the afternoon with Cole, Brittany, and Emma!
- This Song:
- All of the bruises that range from my ankles to my thighs on the inside of both legs. My left rib, and left lower bicep area. Inverting is painful.
- Putting all of my bruises on display during my laser hair removal appointment this evening. I'll probably throw in a disclaimer so she doesn't think I'm abused. Seriously.
- When you notice the crazy looking people of Wal-Mart looking at you like you are crazy for busting some moves.
- Henry calling allmost all of the shoes I wear stripper shoes. Do these look like stripper shoes to you? Because they aren't.
How was your week? Any awesome or awkward moments? Please share!