- Pole is back in session!
- Body Jam with Jess was a blast! I'm not going to be surprised if she throws a bow to my face because I mess with her a lot when we dance.
- I had a catch up phone sesh with Lindsey. I can't believe she could be a mom in two weeks! eek! Which also means I need to book my flight to go see her!
- Got my girl scout order in!
- When the Doctor asked me how many brothers I had...I panicked and said 1. Then realized I kind of lied. Then almost cried because it doesn't usually get that real. (I'm aware and all, but, umm, yeah).
- Then I proceeded to have messed up dreams about murder that night and trying to save both of my brothers. Great! Despite that being that night that I slept the most, I did not look well rested in the morning.
- As a guy at Wal-mart walked passed me he told me I was beautiful. My response? "Stranger danger." I"m not sure if he heard me. My social skills are obviously lacking, but this was also the ghetto wal-mart. Let's not even question that I live near the ghetto Wal-mart. I swear my gated community is safe. And I have a pinata stick if anyone tries to break in.
- My Doctor also told me that I can't run for 4-6 weeks due to IT band issues. I actually did cry when she said that. WHHHHYYYYYYYYY???????